*Note: We have wrapped tapings of the first order of our show. Check out our air schedule for more information. "The Pete Holmes Show" tapes at Warner Brothers Studios in Burbank, California [MAP]. Want to see the show live? Of course you do! Here’s how to score free tickets:First Pick a Show Below No shows available at this time. Then Request Your Ticket Due to high demand, tickets requests are processed via online form. To submit your request, click the month and day you are interested in attending on the calendar below. If tickets are available, fill out the ticket request form.
Requests are processed in the order they are received. If you are issued free tickets, you will receive a ticket confirmation via e-mail, followed by a phone call from a member of our audience department 7 days prior to the taping date you have requested. Please Note:
- Submitting a request does not confirm your ticket(s) until a show representative contacts you.
- The ticket holder must be present with valid ID matching the name on the confirmation e-mail to claim the tickets on the day of taping. No exceptions.
- All members of your party must be at least 16 years of age with photo ID showing date of birth.
- If you or anyone in your party is handicapped, please let us know when we contact you about tickets.
- The Pete Holmes Show does not reimburse travel expenses due to show cancellations.
- Tickets have no cash value and may not be auctioned or sold without the show's permission.
- If you have questions that are not addressed on this page, or have lost your confirmation e-mail, you may email us at PeteHolmesTickets@ConacoEnt.com or call us at 818-977-3056.
- For group bookings, please e-mail your request to PeteHolmesTickets@ConacoEnt.com and include “Group Bookings” in the subject line
Thanks for wanting to be a part of the show and good luck! Pick your dates.